Trailer: Wakeboard movie

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

-Joe-

Trailer: Wakeboard movie

Post by -Joe- »

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in this forum for a LONG time. I cant even remember what my sign in name was, so I had to re-register. Anyways, my friends and I have been wakeboarding a lot this summer and decided to make a wakeboard/adventure movie. Inside this wakeboard video is a big quest to find "the holy wakeboard" its going to be a comedy and should be released in september!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Di3iH_kY0

Any comments on the trailer or questions about the movie are welcome!!

BTW This is my first movie ever created, we have always talked about making one, now we finally did since this is our last summer together.
DarkElastic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: Trailer: Wakeboard movie

Post by DarkElastic »

I think it is a pretty good trailer. Some good Wakeboarding in there. The one bit that looks really out of place is the catption 'It's not just about Wakeboarding' It seems almost like a plea. Visually on your trailer you could make us see it is not just about Wakeboarding. You have also fit the footage to the music with some nice editing. I look forward to seeing the finished thing.
O. M. G.

Orkney Movie Group
www.orkneymoviegroup.co.uk
iCEbLuEORbitZ

RE: Trailer: Wakeboard movie

Post by iCEbLuEORbitZ »

i only saw one good trick. the other stuff made me not want to watch it, like not being able to clear the wake. if your going to involve a sport like that, get shots of tantrums, and whirlybirds and double up 720s or air ralleys. anything thats big and cool looking. so if you put more of that stuff in there.
-Joe-

Post by -Joe- »

Yeah, i would put some good tricks into this video if we could do them! We all suck at wakeboarding, im the only one out of my friends who can land inverts, so that is why most of this movie is going to be a comedy about how we "think" we are good at wakeboarding but we are not. I agree that the first caption is a little confusing. I might just throw that one out all together and re-upload. The trailer may not look like its for a comedy, but the movie will be.
iCEbLuEORbitZ

Post by iCEbLuEORbitZ »

okay thats cool then. it would be funnier i think if you have them thinking their all cool, then you show some sweet moves that either you or someone else you can do. it should be cool.
Magic-Man
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Magic-Man »

nice one. cool to see someone filming sports. Here is a little trailer thing for my freeboard film: http://f4.putfile.com/videos/c9-17611334027.mp4
madcowmovies

Post by madcowmovies »

lol blink, nice.
http://madcowmovies.com
-Joe-

Post by -Joe- »

Yeah I couldn't think of a song for the trailer and one day i was listening to Blink and visualized the video to it. Although I don't think tje trailer really sends the message of our movie being a comedy. I've decided to make a new trailer when our movie gets closer to being finished. We havn't even started editing yet, so it will be easier to make a new trailer when most of the movie is put together.